Japanese Speaking HR Manager for Hotel Industry - Okinawa
• Design hiring plans for all hotel departments based on seasonal needs.
• Interview and assess job candidates.
• Oversee employee attendance and working schedules including turnover records, lateness and resignation
• Organize employee records, like contracts, etc.
• Coordinate accommodation, catering for staff when necessary.
• Coordinate and oversee all matters related to staff.
• Ensure hotel staff complies with relevant health and safety regulation.
• To coordinate and / or conduct departmental training and conduct new hire hotel orientation program.
• Implement corporate policies and procedures on compensation, incentive, bonus and benefits.
• Bachelor degree and/or Diploma In related areas
• Preferably 5 years experience in HR, preferable in Hotel industry / Services firm related
• Excellent communication skills
Industry Hospitality / Tourism & Leisure
Job Category HR / General Affair
Employment Status Permanent
Basic Salary RM12,000 ～
Location Japan / Japan
Posted On 2019/11/22
Provider Agensi Pekerjaan AN Asia Sdn Bhd