Procurement Executive - Subang
• Purchasing processing of purchased components/items for production orders to fabrication drawings to local vendors implementing the company's policies and Standard Operation Procedures in dealing with vendors, and good techniques to secure supply on time and with added value.
• Manage the inventory stock matching check before the start of each job purchase ordering process, ensuring full utilization of inventory stock.
• Distribution of fabrications drawings to local vendors, implementing the vendor selection criteria by capability, capacity, price and delivery.
• To manage and control the correct quality, quantity and price of purchases.
• Internal [ Production and Warehouse ] and external [ vendors ] liaison on parts tracing for production orders, co-ordinate trouble shoot arrangement, "loan parts", alternate parts replacement, etc.
• To support in mechatronics quotation getting, generate of best mapping list.
• To support data entry for purchase orders.
• Minutes recording in Production Meetings.
• Degree qualified or equivalent in a business/mechanical related subject.
• Competency in use of Microsoft Office.
• Possess good communication and strong negotiation skill.
• Familiar with License Manufacturing Warehouse.
• Japanese Speaking is an added advantage.
Industry Manufacturing (Machinery)
Job Category Purchasing / Material Management
Employment Status Permanent
Basic Salary RM2,400 - 3,000
Location Subang Jaya / Klang Valley
Working Hours Monday - Friday 8am - 5:30pm
Posted On 2020/05/13
Provider Agensi Pekerjaan AN Asia Sdn Bhd